I am a reliable hard working second year college student seeking casual or part-time customer service work. Having managed an online business for eight years and a keen all-round flexible worker, I am looking to contribute knowledge and proven communications skills.
• Customer service ability demonstrated when working efficiently in my online business customer support.
• Numeracy skills for cash handling tasks proven by achieving satisfactory results in mathematics subjects.
• Highly developed communication skills shown by receiving multiple awards in English-related competitions and trainings.
• Strong ability to work as part of a team developed through participating in leadership programs and training.
• Demonstrated organization skills as a result handing all assignments in on time.
• Able to take responsibility and solve problems proven through umpiring and coaching.
As I have owned and managed an 8-year online business of mine. Skills such as assisting are already honed in me. These skills can prove that I can be a great virtual assistant.
As an academic excellence awardee student, I am able to participate, join, train, and compete in English related competitions such as speech bowls, extemporaneous speaking and such which gives me an edge in English writing and speaking proficiently.
As I have owned and managed an 8-year online business of mine. Skills such as assisting are already honed in me. These skills can prove that I can be a customer service.
Onlinejobs.ph "ID Proof" indicates if "they are who they say they are".
It DOES NOT indicate skill level.
ID Proof scores are 0 - 99 with 99 being the best. It is calculated based on dozens of data points.
It's intended to help employers know who they're talking to is real, and not a fake identity.