- Provide exceptional customer support through multiple communication channels
- Excellent English communication skills
- Very keen to detail
- Eager to learn and trainable
- Fast- learner
- Values honesty and integrity
- Excellent time-management and organization skills
Right after I graduated college, I had the chance to work as an Online Tutor for 1 year and 6 months then got the chance to work as an Admin Assistant for 6 months. I was under agency that time so as my contract ended, I decided to look for another job . Currently, I am working as a Customer Service Representative in a Bank for 4 years and 4 months.
I used to work as an Online Tutor for 1 year and 6 months. I teach English to Japanese students through Skype. At first, I was an office-based ESL Teacher then decided to work at home.
Onlinejobs.ph "ID Proof" indicates if "they are who they say they are".
It DOES NOT indicate skill level.
ID Proof scores are 0 - 99 with 99 being the best. It is calculated based on dozens of data points.
It's intended to help employers know who they're talking to is real, and not a fake identity.