• Managing the production of the required deliverables
• Planning and monitoring the project
• Adopting any delegation and use of project assurance roles within agreed reporting structures
• Preparing and maintaining project, stage, and exception plans as required
• Managing project risks, including the development of contingency plans
• Monitoring overall progress and use of resources, initiating corrective action where necessary
• Applying change control and configuration management processes
• Reporting through agreed lines on project progress through highlight reports and end-stage
• Liaison with appointed project assurance representatives to assure the overall direction and
the integrity of the project
• Maintaining an awareness of potential interdependencies with other projects and their impact
• Adopting and applying appropriate technical and quality strategies and standards
• Identifying and obtaining support and advice required for the management, planning, and control of the project
• Managing project administration
• Conducting a project evaluation review to assess how well the project was managed
• Preparing any follow-on action recommendation
Onlinejobs.ph "ID Proof" indicates if "they are who they say they are".
It DOES NOT indicate skill level.
ID Proof scores are 0 - 99 with 99 being the best. It is calculated based on dozens of data points.
It's intended to help employers know who they're talking to is real, and not a fake identity.