Hello, I am
I have worked with various clients from different industries for over four years.
I am analytical, detail-oriented, dedicated, hardworking, a fast learner, loyal, honest, and a team player. I strive for a positive workplace, but I can also work under pressure.
A Graduate of Bachelor in Science of Accountancy.
List down below are my Skills:
* Bookkeeping using Xero Accounting Software / Quickbooks Online
* Bank, credit card, and sub-ledger reconciliations across multiple companies and industries
* Data entry from client financial records and general ledger maintenance.
* Accounts payable (A/P) and accounts receivable (A/R) management
* Month-end close functions
* Preparation of quarterly BAS and monthly financial reports
* Direct client communication
If you are interested, I'm just 1 invitation away!
I haven't worked yet as a virtual assistant but as an accountant/bookkeeper for 4 years now, I have handled my client directly and communicated with them on a daily basis thus there are times that I am doing these Admin tasks for them when needed.
I have 4 years of experience using English as my first business language as I have worked with US clients for 4 years now. I have been communicating directly with clients ever since.
I have 4 years of experience in bookkeeping different industries. Working in an accounting firm for 3 years has developed and utilized my knowledge in the fields of financial statement preparations, bank reconciliation, and account management.
Onlinejobs.ph "ID Proof" indicates if "they are who they say they are".
It DOES NOT indicate skill level.
ID Proof scores are 0 - 99 with 99 being the best. It is calculated based on dozens of data points.
It's intended to help employers know who they're talking to is real, and not a fake identity.