• Excellent communication skills
• Fast learner
• Team player
• Can easily adapt to a fast pace environment
• Willing to work extended hours
• Customer service satisfaction
• Can easily accept negative feedback and take it as a challenge.
• Excellent on multi-tasking
• Excellent on Skip Tracing
• Excellent on handled inbound and outbound calls.
• Excellent Gmail, Google Docs
• Excellent Applied TAM
• Excellent in using Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and Power Point.
• eFax or email clients and applicants.
• Expertise on background check, employment and education verification.
• Excellent on verifying discrepancies/fraud on reviews or information provided.
• Excellent on internet research
Administrative Sales Assistant – Scheduler / Client Services (Email) / October 2018 – March 2020
- Creating updated weekly report
- Weekly Scheduling update (send out for all the vendors for Sprouts and Rouses)
- Weekly Demo TBD to pair up brands
- Weekly run of Product Issue to resolve each week
• Pairing of demos for each brand
• Examine of documents submitted and all files on are updated
• Answer inquiries via email
• Resolving contacting stores for product issues
• Scheduling Bulk Demo Requests for each brand
KUNEVICH & LAU INSURANCE AGENCY
Insurance Division – Senior Virtual Assistant / Trainer / Customer Service Support / Quality Monitoring
Office: 241 Washington St. Brookline Massachusetts 02135 June 20, 2016 – November 2, 2018 Full-time Home based • Creating training manuals and videos
• Conducting training for new hire virtual assistants
• Providing/Creating logins for all new hires.
• Calendar Management (Sending daily schedule of Admins)
• Clear out voicemails and do call backs to assist clients.
• Email management • Sending Certificates
- Certificate of General Liability/Workers Compensation
- Home & Auto Insurance Binder
- Declaration Page
• Sending and creating Formletters – to be sent out to clients.
• Provide trainings (creating training videos, lectures and manuals)
• Send fax and emails
• Creating different reports
*Tools: Gmail, Outlook, Google Docs, Google Hangouts, Skype, Applied TAM, FaxVantage, Microsoft Office: Excel & Word, Hubstaff, WinRater (Software for quoting policies)
Area Specialist / Customer Service Representative Australian Real Estate CompanyJanuary 2017 – November 2017 & May 2015 – 2016 Full-time/Part-time Home based • Due Diligence report: Research on pros and cons of prospect property.
• TAR (Top Agent Report): Update on records regarding top companies/top agents per quarter.
• e-Records / Sold properties report: Update per quarter on records on our database regarding the details of all sold properties.
• Researched contact details of all top companies per suburb and state.
*Tools used: Gmail (VA Tasks for emails), Google Docs, Dropbox , Sales force, Web research, Skype
Dec. 2015 – 2016 51Talk (English Online Teacher)
Senior Teacher A
• Teaching simple English to Chinese students online.
• Train and practice conversational skills of students.
*Tools: Skype, QQ, AirClass App, Google, Cambridge Dictionary, Google Translate
Apr 2013 – Sept. 2013 TGK-Asia Consultancy Services Inc.
Outbound and Inbound collections – US Mayan Account (Work from home)
5/F TCI Building #61 West Capitol Drive
Cor. Stella Maris St., Kapitolyo, Pasig City
• To call and collect funds from 1990 Hospital/Medical bills records from hospitals *Tools used: X-lite soft phone, Gmail, Outlook, Skype
TGK-Asia Consultancy Services Inc. Outbound and inbound sales - Sales Rep. (Work from home) IMAX Account 5/F TCI Building #61 West Capitol Drive Cor. Stella Maris St., Kapitolyo, Pasig City
• Help customers regarding inquiries for payday loans
• Assisting customers on pay plan per week/bi-weekly/monthly
*Tools used: X-lite soft phone, Gmail, Outlook, Skype
Aug2012 – Apr 2013 IBM Outbound Collections Account St. George Bank / Bank SA • Collecting mortgages / loans to set affordable payment plan and remind the a) *Tools used: Email (Outlook), Skype, Avia (hard phone)
Apr 2012-June 2012 AA Homeshoring Inbound sales - US Sales Account (Work from home)
• Role: is to sell a “Helpful Book set kit” to help retired people to get their grant) *Tools used: Skype, X-lite, Gmail, Excel
Onlinejobs "ID Proof" Indicator Indicates if "they are who they say they are".
DOES NOT Indicates skill level.
ID Proof scores are 0 - 100 with 100 being the best. It is calculated based on dozens of data points.
It's intended to help employers know who they're talking to is real, and not a fake indentity.