I consider myself as "Jack of all trades, master of none". With over 6 years of professional experience in freelancing in the field of lead generation, customer service, data entry, recruitment, social media management and sales, flexibility is an understatement.
I'm excited for the new chapter of my career and I am willing to learn new skills and job roles. I hope to build a professional relationship with a long term client while we work together in achieving our goals.
- Alex Berman Courses
My core skills and expertise are:
- General Administration
- Recruiter / Talent Acquisition
- Online / Offline Data Entry
- Customer Service
- Social Media Management and Marketing
- Data Collection
- Online Research
Apart from my own skills, I also use a variety of resources that gives me edge:
- Zendesk, Salesforce, Notion, Chatra and Omni
- Microsoft Office (Excel / Word / PowerPoint)
- Adobe Photoshop / Adobe Premiere Pro
- Google (Docs, Sheet, Slide Management, Meet and etc.)
- LinkedIn and Recruiter Lite
Social Media platforms that I know how to use:
- English | Native Level (Speaking, Reading and Writing)
- Poised, tactful and competent with demonstrated ability to transcend cultural differences.
- Motivated, Flexible and Detail oriented.
I came from a country in which English isn’t the first language, but I spent almost my entire life in an English-speaking school and work environment. I am c2 proficient in EF SET and here is the certification link:
Onlinejobs.ph "ID Proof" indicates if "they are who they say they are".
It DOES NOT indicate skill level.
ID Proof scores are 0 - 99 with 99 being the best. It is calculated based on dozens of data points.
It's intended to help employers know who they're talking to is real, and not a fake identity.