Current Employment Status:
Hired Part Time on Jan 20, 2019
Availability: (30-40 hours per week)
If you are interested in working together:
1. Please send me a PERSONALIZED message. Let me know how I could help you.
2. Include your website/social media accounts so that I may assess how we could establish an effective strategy that would work.
I am ALWAYS available in helping all types of business owners in achieving successful SOCIAL MEDIA PRESENCE.
At a REASONABLE RATE, I can make your campaigns STAND OUT!
I am an experienced Social Media Consultant/Strategist, Social Media Marketing Manager, Content Creator, Real Estate Investment Task - Virtual Assistant whose expertise involves:
A.) General VA tasks such as:
1. Data Entry in Word, or Google Docs
2. Data Analysis
3. Web-Based Research
5. Executive Assistance
7. File Management (organizing files using Dropbox etc)
8. Research on certain topics for blog posts, newsletters or others
9. Creating / Managing Spreadsheets
10. Lead Generation
B.) Social Media Management & Marketing Tasks such as:
1. Formulating Recommendations and Strategy
2. Set-up Social Media Accounts
3. Optimization of Social Media Accounts
4. Manage and Update Social Media Accounts
5. Tracking of Social Media Accounts
6. Promotions and Content Marketing
7. Content Planning
8. Content Creation
9. Content Curation
10. Graphic Design
11. Posting and Scheduling Social Media Contents
12. Collating and Interpreting Analytics/Insights
15. Simple Video Editing
C.) Real Estate Investment Tasks such as:
1. Researching for real estate properties and it's info via Trulia, Zillow, and Craigslist
2. Looking for comparables via Trulia, or Zillow
3. Lead Generation (Buyer and Seller's Lists)
4. Appointment Setting
5. Calendar Management (Calendly)
D.) Proficient/Familiar with these platforms and apps:
3. Canva App
5. Simple Web Design (Wix and WordPress)
7. Google Drive (Google Doc, Google Spreadsheet, Google Slide)
10. Doodle Poll
14. Latergramme /
27. Go To Meeting
37. Agile CRM
38. LinkedIn Sales Navigator
Photography; Music; Food and Organic Lifestyle; Animals (I have a Pitbull, Scottish Fold, and a Red Eared Slider Turtle); Travel; Fashion and Trends; Technology; Monthly Planning; Addicted to Organizing; Surfing the Web; Online Shopping; Gardening - cactus and succulents
I invest in updating my skills and I take pride with the achievements that goes along with it. I always make sure to offer premium services for all my clients. I am confident in giving you effective solutions and strategies that could spell success in your business.
Here is the Summary of Courses I took/currently taking:
1. Virtual Assistance Training under Filipino Virtual Assistance
2. SEO In-depth Course under Filipino Virtual Assistance
3. In-Depth Social Media Course under Social Media Academy
4. FB Ads Coaching Program under a private coach
I have a strong educational background and I am excellent in verbal and written English communication skills to easily interact with all levels of management, staff, and clients. I am highly trainable and reliable. I follow instructions very carefully, and I have a keen eye for attention to details.
If you believe I'm an asset to your company, let's talk.
i have tried blogging via facebook.
Onlinejobs "ID Proof" Indicator Indicates if "they are who they say they are".
DOES NOT Indicates skill level.
ID Proof scores are 0 - 100 with 100 being the best. It is calculated based on dozens of data points.
It's intended to help employers know who they're talking to is real, and not a fake indentity.