- Data entry (expert in Excel, Word and Powerpoint)
- Transcribes captions, subtitles and scripts fast
- Organizes time schedules and goal setting
- Blog writing
- Making phone calls
- Making travel arrangements
- Social media and marketing services
- Map-making using QGIS
- Data analysis (Excel)
- Thesis writing
- Proposal writing
- Revision of manuscript according to journal guidelines
- Any subject that involves plants, animals, microorganisms, genetics and places
- CUM LAUDE Graduate of BS Biology from the University of the Philippines Visayas - Tacloban College
- Any subject that involves the environment, institutions and policies
- Graduate student of MS Environmental Science from the University of the Philippines
- Sciences (Biology, Genetics, Chemistry)
- Mathematics (Algebra, Trigonometry, Arithmetic, Geometry)
- English and Reading Comprehension
I have 1 year training as research assistant. Part of the tasks of my job was to manage the emails, receive phonecalls from suppliers and partner agencies, organize travel activities, perform administrative tasks, do a lot of research of our topic of interest, assure that the quality of our output is at its best, assist my boss in papers and reports, enter and analyze data using excel.
Onlinejobs.ph "ID Proof" indicates if "they are who they say they are".
It DOES NOT indicate skill level.
ID Proof scores are 0 - 99 with 99 being the best. It is calculated based on dozens of data points.
It's intended to help employers know who they're talking to is real, and not a fake identity.