• Providing real time updates and feedbacks to the students right after the session. Feedbacks that includes explanations for the correction to the sentence construction.
• Handling inbound and outbound calls more on hard selling and customer service.
• Providing technical support for cable, phone and internet connection including payments and bill explanations. Assistance in cable connectivity including some issues with audio and visual quality. Remote fix for the internet and phone connections.
• Providing technical support for all types of mobile devices (IOS, Android and Windows Phone). Assistance for phone number changes, registration and information updates for prepaid users.
• Creating and monitoring tickets. Providing real time updates through outbound calls or
• Able to use HP Service Manager and Service Now in creating tickets. Creates filters for daily number of tickets created and escalated by each analyst.
Sorting all Directory Request tickets escalated by all analysts and users and distribute it to our team.
• All around remote support assistance including installing/pushing softwares and updates, windows error such as trust relationship error fixes, administrative rights to the computers, uninstalling and reinstalling browsers, Office 365 license fix and basic troubleshooting for computer and log in issues using Remote Desktop tool and Webex.
• Using Active Directory to unlock and reset users’ accounts. Providing access to mailboxes and shared folders. Mapping printer information. Enabling/Disabling accounts and updating user information.
• Using Exchange Management Console to configure
accesses for mailboxes and calendars.
• Troubleshooting computer connections, walking the user through
setting up their computers over the phone. Walking the users through VPN
Currently studying basic to advanced
Spanish language for further users assistance.
No experience yet
5-6 months of part-time English teaching.
1 year BPO experience. 5 years IT Service Desk experience.
Onlinejobs.ph "ID Proof" indicates if "they are who they say they are".
It DOES NOT indicate skill level.
ID Proof scores are 0 - 99 with 99 being the best. It is calculated based on dozens of data points.
It's intended to help employers know who they're talking to is real, and not a fake identity.