Current Employment Status:
Hired Full Time on Mar 6, 2023
- Knowledgeable on the following : Window XP, Window 7,Window 10, PC Assembling, Formatting, Unit Testing, Basic Development, JIRA, Android Studio, Testrail, Segment CDI, Zendesk and Braze: Growth Marketing Automation | Mobile Market
- Experienced in technical support in the field of internet, MS Office troubleshooting, internet browser and other computer applications
- Experienced in Data Encoder in Store Supply
- Experienced in Web Testing, Android Testing, IOS Testing and API Testing
- Experienced in Printer Testing using RICOH Streamline NX application
- Extensive experience in testing various applications (Web-based, Automotive Software, Mobile)
- Experience in test planning, test case formulation, test execution and defect tracking
- Creates test scenarios (both normal and abnormal cases) and specific test items based on Customer Requirements
- Performs Unit Testing, Integration Testing, System Testing including Regression Testing of various software applications
- Creates bug reports using Bug Tracking Tools (JIRA, Mantis, Testrail)
- Communicates well with Project Manager, Project Leader, and Software Quality Auditor on both Project and other related tasks
- Exposure in Waterfall Alliance’s Software Development Life Cycle and Agile (Client) and Waterfall for Lear Automotive Software Development Life Cycle
- High-energy, confident professional with an infectious enthusiasm for technology
- Committed to motivating people through art, education, and recreation
- Fast learner and willing to learn new technologies
Onlinejobs.ph "ID Proof" indicates if "they are who they say they are".
It DOES NOT indicate skill level.
ID Proof scores are 0 - 99 with 99 being the best. It is calculated based on dozens of data points.
It's intended to help employers know who they're talking to is real, and not a fake identity.