There are two kinds of people: Those who take the credit and those who actually do the work. If you're looking for the latter, then you're in the right place!
I provide client satisfaction, accurate information, and aims always to beat the deadline. I focus on providing the correct information and resolving problems and conflicts to provide the highest quality work.
I can support you with various data entry tasks like
• Web Research
• Prepare, Sort, and Compile Documents (Google Sheet, MS Excel, and many more)
• Data Transfer
• Encrypted PDF to MS Docs
• Product listings
• Accuracy Verification
What services can I offer you?
- PowerPoint Presentation editing & customization
- PowerPoint Design using MS office, Google slides and Canva
- General typing and Data Entry services
- Canva Design Presentation
Tools and Software I am good with;
• Calendar and Schedule Management Applications: Google Calendar
• Social Media Management:
• Documentation Tools: MS Office / Google Docs /
• Presentation Tools: MS PowerPoint / Google Slides
• File Sharing/Storage: DropBox / Google Drive
• Design: Canva / Pinterest
I'm happy to give my best for the success of your business. Please feel free to contact
I have the knowledge and 3 years of experience in doing data entry jobs. I do web researching, transcription, photo editing using Canva, making presentations and also video presentations, PowerPoint presentations, and many more.
I have 3 years of teaching experience. I taught Highschool students. I do learning kits/modules, computing grades using MS excel, and creating presentations using MS Presentation.
As a school Secretary, I recorded, transcribed, and distributed minutes of daily meetings and teacher's training.
I have 2 years of experience in creating audio-visual presentations and other multi-media effects used for school recognition.
Onlinejobs "ID Proof" Indicator Indicates if "they are who they say they are".
DOES NOT Indicates skill level.
ID Proof scores are 0 - 100 with 100 being the best. It is calculated based on dozens of data points.
It's intended to help employers know who they're talking to is real, and not a fake indentity.