I have the knack for business analysis; integration of interconnected multi-systems; automations that allow completion of routinary tasks at a time-minimal.
Experience as Business Analyst, Reports Analyst, Integration Consultant:
* Dell Boomi integration
* Client-facing discussions, POCs, requirements gathering, champions trainings
* Leads sprint planning, project retrospective and daily standups
* ETL processes concerning S/FTPs, DBMS, SOAP, API services through Basic Auth to OAuth2 authentication
* Excel Macros with VBA scripting; GSheet scripting
* Reports creation, extraction, analyses and consolidation (via SQL, client-side platforms)
* Adept spreadsheet manipulation and pivot charts/tables
* Technical documentation: Use case document; MVP manual
Experience as QA Automation Engineer:
* Load Testing (LocustIO)
* API Testing (Postman)
* Automation Testing (Selenium with Python)
* Scheduled automations (Bash scripting)
* Test case documentation; UAT test plans
* Superb written and oral English communication
I have created use case documentations, MVP manuals, user guides and test plans that are well-received by both technical and non-technical end users.
I am well-versed in liaising with client procuring business requirements, creation of user stories leading to the creation of the use case document. I spearhead change request meetings, sprint planning, product design and innovation, project retrospective, daily standups.
Onlinejobs "ID Proof" Indicator Indicates if "they are who they say they are".
DOES NOT Indicates skill level.
ID Proof scores are 0 - 100 with 100 being the best. It is calculated based on dozens of data points.
It's intended to help employers know who they're talking to is real, and not a fake indentity.