I am a Senior Project Manager capable of managing and delivering your Digital, or SaaS development projects on time, within budget, and exactly how you want them to be.
I have experience leading business teams to the implementation of a project. I am adept at coordinating multiple resources working on a project- Developers, QA Testers, Designers, Marketers, and other key Stakeholders. I always make sure to have a very open and clear communication link between the team, and I always promote a comfortable, non-toxic working environment for them.
I am also a seasoned Shopify Developer with extensive experience in building and maintaining hundreds of Shopify stores locally and globally while working for a California based Shopify development agency.
As a Project Manager:
- Client Facing: Acts as a pivot between stakeholders and the internal teams working on the project
- Break down the project into actionable items and lead meetings to get a good grasp of what the objective of the project is
- Providing extensive documentation and trackers including cost estimate, dev hour estimates, and development timelines
- Keep track of project objectives and deliverables
- Coordinate multiple resources working on the project
- Bridge gaps between the key stakeholders and the team
- Create accurate progress reports to cascade the status of the project
As a Shopify Developer
- A complete understanding of Liquid objects, APIs, and end-to-end features
- Develop custom sections outside theme scope to produce an "as per Figma" store
- Structure and develop Shopify inclined processes as per business needs
- Understand SEO and UX as per industry standard
- Handled the development and maintenance of 200+ stores locally and globally up to date
Project Management Tools: Jira, Microsoft TFS, BaseCamp, Notion, Slack, Monday
Programming languages: HTML,CSS,C,JS,Liquid
Shopify Expert: Front-end customization, Back-end configuration, App integration, Merchandising
Software Testing Tools: Playwright, AWS, Postman, Jenkins, Chrome Dev Tools
Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
Onlinejobs.ph "ID Proof" indicates if "they are who they say they are".
It DOES NOT indicate skill level.
ID Proof scores are 0 - 99 with 99 being the best. It is calculated based on dozens of data points.
It's intended to help employers know who they're talking to is real, and not a fake identity.