• Answer and direct phone calls, organize correspondence and answer
• Prepare and organize databases and reports.
• Manage social media accounts and replies.
• Handle confidential employer and client information.
• Take notes or transcribe meetings.
• Schedule meetings and arrange employer’s calendar; schedule meeting spaces and conference rooms.
• Arrange payments for vendors, travel, and sales expenses.
• Create purchase orders and track and manage payments.
• Present excellent customer-service skills to customers and clients.
• Manage filing systems, update records, and organize documentation.
• Prepare and create PowerPoint presentations and materials as .needed; research materials and sources for presentations.
• Video and Photo editing.
Onlinejobs "ID Proof" Indicator Indicates if "they are who they say they are".
DOES NOT Indicates skill level.
ID Proof scores are 0 - 100 with 100 being the best. It is calculated based on dozens of data points.
It's intended to help employers know who they're talking to is real, and not a fake indentity.