I have almost 8 years of experience in a BPO industry. I have 66 months experience as a customer service representative for
BELOW ARE MY EXPERTISE:
- Administrative Tasks / General Virtual Assistant
- Loan Processor (Mortgage, Credit Consulting and Funding)
- Customer Service Representative
- Technical Support
- Social Media Management
- Sign NDA
- PDF and Acrobat
- Google, Microsoft
- Zendesk, Infusionsoft
- File Management
- Windows office (Creating slideshows, PowerPoint Presentations, spreadsheets, etc.)
- File Management (organizing files using Dropbox, google drive etc)
- Data Entry
- Customer Support/Service
- Manages Inbound and Outbound Calls, Telemarketing, appointment setting,
- Lead Mining
- Web Research
- Blog Posting (content are provided)
- Social Media Marketing as well as Social Media Management
Administrative tasks as a Loan Processor:
- Calling the different Title Companies and Insurance Companies
- Request VOE (Verification of Employment) through work number
I have more than 1 year experience as virtual assistant in 123 employee as a loan processor in City Lening Inc
I have an experienced speaking with the native American in outbound calls, telemarketing, appointment setting. Also, I have experience speaking with formality in loan officers, insurance agent and post-closing officers in title companies.
I have an experienced speaking with the native American in outbound calls, telemarketing, appointment setting.
I have more than almost 2 years of Customer Support for financial support and been an email support for one of the app transportation company.
Onlinejobs.ph "ID Proof" indicates if "they are who they say they are".
It DOES NOT indicate skill level.
ID Proof scores are 0 - 99 with 99 being the best. It is calculated based on dozens of data points.
It's intended to help employers know who they're talking to is real, and not a fake identity.