Do you need some help with your customer support and finding some cold callers for your business?
No problem, I work as a Customer Support Advisor on an e-commerce account and do some hybrid support through
As a support advisor, I am responsible for the following tasks:
- Provided accurate and appropriate information in response to customer inquiries.
- Addressed customer service inquiries in a timely and accurate fashion.
- Focus on platform development, orders and
- Making a ticket to schedule an appointment with our technical team and troubleshoot their device and browsers.
- I do manage their discounts and orders if this matches what was set up. I also manage their orders and walk them through how to process refunds and returns.
As an cold caller, I work with various companies like Dell, HP, Google and other companies offer IT services to small business, Here's my expertise:
- Identified and nurtured the clients/partners via cold calling, B2B.
- Called on warm and cold customer leads in order to interest them in using offered services that were given by our clients for both new and old contacts.
- Initially, I read from the prepared script, then designed my own sales script, which incorporated guidelines associated with the various regulations of the client's preferred script.
Onlinejobs.ph "ID Proof" indicates if "they are who they say they are".
It DOES NOT indicate skill level.
ID Proof scores are 0 - 99 with 99 being the best. It is calculated based on dozens of data points.
It's intended to help employers know who they're talking to is real, and not a fake identity.