• Well-versed in Microsoft
• Proficient in Accounting Principles
• Well-versed in Oracle E-Business Suite
• Proficient in Praktora application (Insurance-used system)
• Knowledgeable of Tally
• Good analytical and problem-solving capability
• Has an eye for details and possesses time management skills
I don't have an experience yet, but I am very willing to learn
Onlinejobs "ID Proof" Indicator Indicates if "they are who they say they are".
DOES NOT Indicates skill level.
ID Proof scores are 0 - 100 with 100 being the best. It is calculated based on dozens of data points.
It's intended to help employers know who they're talking to is real, and not a fake indentity.