• Excellent communication skills developed through experience in
• Relationship building skills through work experience in teamwork.
• Time management and decision making skills.
• Adaptability and ability to work under pressure.
• Completes requests by greeting customers, in person or on the
telephone; answering or referring inquiries.
• Ability to work effectively in a team setting.
• Maintains clean and presentable appearance.
• Confident, hardworking and committed to achieve excellence.
I have a quite experience of english in school, and I have 1 year experience working in Grand America Hotel which I am assigned to In-room dining and in banquet as a server
Onlinejobs "ID Proof" Indicator Indicates if "they are who they say they are".
DOES NOT Indicates skill level.
ID Proof scores are 0 - 100 with 100 being the best. It is calculated based on dozens of data points.
It's intended to help employers know who they're talking to is real, and not a fake indentity.