• Address escalated issues, collaborate with other SRs to identify the best resolution for consistency, make recommendations to
• Prioritize class difficult tickets as needed.
• Screen Candidate, Monitor and assess performance during the probationary period, make recommendations to management.
• Clear ticket queue, assign tickets to the team and investigate & manage aging tickets.
• Build and update KB on new issues and resolutions.
• Manage New-hire training materials and exercises, guide and coordinate other Trainor/s, assist in the performance
• Investigate accuracy and quality of resolution and identify windows for improvement.
I have been working in customer service for the past three years. I have learned how to listen and show empathy whenever a customer has an issue. I am also very experienced in meeting customer needs and problem-solving. I really enjoy helping others, which is why I am excited about this opportunity!
Onlinejobs "ID Proof" Indicator Indicates if "they are who they say they are".
DOES NOT Indicates skill level.
ID Proof scores are 0 - 100 with 100 being the best. It is calculated based on dozens of data points.
It's intended to help employers know who they're talking to is real, and not a fake indentity.