Current Employment Status:
Hired Full Time on Nov 8, 2021
Amazon Seller Support:
- Review Fulfillment Reports in Seller Central
- Communicate with internal teams to resolve issues raised by Sellers
- Review Seller Performance
- Process tickets to reinstate deactivated listings
Data Entry Analyst:
- Analyze purchase orders sent by the customers via mailbox and order entry system
- Perform a lot of research pertaining to typesetting policies, pricing, promotional details, product dimensions, lettering styles, multiple printing processes, ink and foil standards, stock weights, graphic designs, and account requirements
Order Management Specialist:
- Coordinate with Product Planners, Sales Managers, Warehouse Managers, and vendors to provide valid information to the customers
- Manage Mailboxes and Purchase Orders
- Coordinate with US Account Managers, Project Managers, Service Program Managers, Installation Engineers, Activation Engineers, and Sales Managers through
Amazon Seller Support | Data Analyst, Data Entry, and Order Management Specialist |
Onlinejobs.ph "ID Proof" indicates if "they are who they say they are".
It DOES NOT indicate skill level.
ID Proof scores are 0 - 99 with 99 being the best. It is calculated based on dozens of data points.
It's intended to help employers know who they're talking to is real, and not a fake identity.