- Excellent oral and written English (IELTS 8.5)
- 2 years experience as a Corporate English Trainer at a reputable company
- 10 years experience in Marketing, where tasks include copywriting for social media, PR writing and other general content writing
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and G Suite
- Cum Laude, Bachelor's Degree in Communication from Ateneo de Manila University, evaluated by World Education Services to be equivalent to a four-year bachelor’s degree from a Canadian university
- 2 years as a Corporate English Trainer, teaching business English to professionals from various countries in Europe and Asia - 10 years as a Marketing professional for global brands, where responsibilities include writing, editing and proofreading of all kinds
- 10 years as a Marketing professional for global brands, where responsibilities include writing, editing and proofreading of all kinds - 20 years as a hobby writer with various short stories posted online on personal blogs and public communities
Onlinejobs "ID Proof" Indicator Indicates if "they are who they say they are".
DOES NOT Indicates skill level.
ID Proof scores are 0 - 100 with 100 being the best. It is calculated based on dozens of data points.
It's intended to help employers know who they're talking to is real, and not a fake indentity.