As a seasoned project manager, I've worked with globally cross-functional teams such as engineering, IT, sales & marketing, creatives, purchasing, manufacturing, and R&D. I've been in the industry for 10 years and my exposure to different people with diverse cultures and technical expertise allowed me to manage and release complex product development projects spanning from microchips/modules for digital healthcare equipment to web & mobile applications.
Generally, I apply the best practices of project management from PMBOK and PMI. As a project manager, I am flexible in handling different industries since my approach is hybrid. By combining Agile/Scru
Here are some of the project management tools I extensively use, and will always be willing and open to new additions to this list if required by the job:
• Schedule & Resource Management: MS Project, Primavera, Trello
• Risk Management & Bug Ticketing: Jira (Asana)
• Workflow Automation: Zapier, HubSpot
• Documentation: Confluence (Atlassian), Google Suite, Microsoft 365, Dropbox
• Communication: Slack, MS Teams, Outlook, Zoho, Zoom,
• Collaboration: SharePoint, Jamboard, ClickUp• Database: GitHub, WordPress
• Data Visualization: Power BI, Excel, Canva
• Prototyping: Figma,
I understand that running a project (or business, in general) is a tedious task, considering tons of stakeholders, budgets, and resources. I'm here to help you with the following services:
• Project Scheduling, Planning, and Task Management
• Project Scoping, Charter, and Documentation
• Cost Planning and Analysis
• Resource/Workload Management
• Team Management and Communication
• Risk Assessment and Mitigation
• Workflow Diagrams & Process Mapping/Optimization
• KPI Development and Monitoring
• Reports and Data Visualization
• Technology and Product Roadmap
• Technical and Research Writing
I'm so excited to know more about your project requirements! Let's hop on a call and see how I can help you break down those seemingly overwhelming tasks and manage your projects successfully!
Onlinejobs.ph "ID Proof" indicates if "they are who they say they are".
It DOES NOT indicate skill level.
ID Proof scores are 0 - 99 with 99 being the best. It is calculated based on dozens of data points.
It's intended to help employers know who they're talking to is real, and not a fake identity.