Career Objective: A highly motivated, results-oriented individual capable of handling major responsibilities.
1. Highly proficient in Microsoft Office applications and other computer skills for operating equipment and recording result.
2. Excellent documentation, traceability, auditing, and organizing skills.
3. Strong analytical ability, fast learner, highly flexible, highly motivated and work with initiative.
4. Knowledgeable in graphic design and image editing using Canva and Photoshop.
5. Knowledgeable in SAP (Inventory Management), Ariba-on-Demand (AOD) and Material Data Governance (MDG) Systems.
Working Experiences for three (3) years:
Position: VA Commentator
1. Reviewing and reporting the customer’s comments using tools for comment moderation.
1. Napoleon Napcat
Position: VA Amazon Products Monitoring
1. Price Products Monitoring.
2. Adjusting the price using the Amazon Seller Central vs competitors' price.
3. Checking and replying to customer inquiries using Edesk.
Position: VA Booking Reservation
1. Checking and replying to customer inquiries.
2. Checking the client's background before booking is approved.
3. Inform the Cleaning Team for room preparation.
4. Provide the Daily Maintenance Reports.
5. Sending EOD (end of business day report).
Position: VA Influencers Generation
1. Search Influencers with the criteria of the following list:
Number of followers,
Someone who can encourage or motivate customers to buy the products.
Position: VA Leads Generation
1. Verify all failed accounts and update status in the flag list.
2. MLA Tracking & Reporting Daily - Preassigned and Track accounts for MLA.
3. EOD Report on CC-S3 - Collate data from FB accounts file.
4. Database Maintenance - Ensure PH and CA Leads Tracker is updated and improved.
5. Quality Monitoring - Side by side with all admins.
6. Documents all processes involving admin work.
7. Reply to all Inboxes - Canadian mailboxes.
8. Assigned for Credit Card Loading in FB accounts.
9. Teaches process flow to newly hired.
2. Multilogin - Lead Generation Set up
3. Shopify - Create Shopify
Position: VA Product Researcher in Amazon
1. Checking the status of Tracking Order Number to Amazon Seller Central
2. Product Monitoring (Price and Stocks)
3. Knowledgeable in FBA
4. Calculate Profit
5. Amazon Sales Estimator
6. Using Jungle Scout
7. Adjust Price in Amazon
Position: VA eCommerce
1. Optimize product Title
2. Product description
3. Product Image
4. Product price
eBay listing variations
1. Single Listing
2. Variation Listing
3. Multi Variation
4. Bulk Variation
Product Research Tools:
1. Zik Analytics
3. Manual Product Research
Knowledgeable in Dropshipping
4. Other tools
I am available for both short and long-term projects. Thank you!
Please see the complete information above for my experiences in this career.
Onlinejobs.ph "ID Proof" indicates if "they are who they say they are".
It DOES NOT indicate skill level.
ID Proof scores are 0 - 99 with 99 being the best. It is calculated based on dozens of data points.
It's intended to help employers know who they're talking to is real, and not a fake identity.