- Collaborating and building rapport with hiring managers to ensure requirements are achieved;
- Responsible for the organization's full-cycle recruitment;
- Identifying the best platforms to advertise the workforce needs;
- Preparation and tapping of new hire's onboarding needs;
- Staying current on the organizational structure, personnel policy, and government laws regarding employment practices;
- Planning and execution of new talent acquisition strategies as well as areas for improvement;
- Serving as a liaison with employment agencies, colleges, and industry associations;
- Responsible for employment transfer and reporting to different government agencies;
- Completing reports and presentations on talent acquisition updates and metrics;
- Creating a winning employer brand: generation of ideas, preparation of social media materials, and execution.
- Creating a winning employer brand;
- Generation of ideas
- Preparation of social media materials and execution;
- Monitoring our employer branding status on different platforms and creating a strategy to boost them.
Attendance Record Management:
- Verifies attendance, hours worked, and pay adjustments;
- Tracking of overtime hours;
- Monitoring vacation, holidays, personal or sick days for employees.
- Planning and execution of engagement activities.
I find great people and help them unlock great opportunities. I also develop a rapport with hiring managers to help them fill talent gaps. To do this, I focus on key results, make partnerships with the learning in mind type of approach, and believe in everyone and in their goals.
I am a target-driven individual and a forward thinker which helps me achieve both my personal and professional growth. There is still a lot to learn, but through the years, I am learning more about full cycle recruitment, strategic sourcing, data analytics and project management. My professional joy comes in helping people reach their full potential by empowering them to move forward in their careers.
When I am trying to make a social life and balance work, I spend time being a fur mom to my 1-year-old Shih Tzu, do home workouts, and make cold brews. I turned my passion for fashion into a side hustle and considers myself a “millennial entrepreneur”
Onlinejobs.ph "ID Proof" indicates if "they are who they say they are".
It DOES NOT indicate skill level.
ID Proof scores are 0 - 99 with 99 being the best. It is calculated based on dozens of data points.
It's intended to help employers know who they're talking to is real, and not a fake identity.