- Ensuring the patients on eating healthy foods
- Helped them to choose what healthy foods they can eat and serve it to them.
- Encoding of the patients order to the system.
- Observing food hygiene.
- Manage and ensure cleanliness of the pantry and the facility.
- Day to day interaction with patient, nurses and hospital’s kitchen for feedback, improvement and service recovery.
- Providing daily reports to Supervisor and Manager.
- Assisting Supervisor to ensure sufficient pantry supplies.
- Assisting Supervisor to conduct OJT for new staff before deployment.
- Ensuring equipment is clean and in good working condition.
- Ensuring work, health safety and hygiene of staff at workplace.
- Conducting a 25mins lesson
- Teaching Chinese learners English in fun online video lessons
- Evaluating student’s performance in the lessons
Here are my skills as a Freelancer:
- Customer Service Representative
- Virtual Assistance
- Copy writing
- Data entry
- Content writing
- Social Media Management
- Photo/Video editing
- Content editing
- Creative designing
- Web Designer/Developer
I had my internship at a government office for three months. I worked as a data encoder.
Onlinejobs.ph "ID Proof" indicates if "they are who they say they are".
It DOES NOT indicate skill level.
ID Proof scores are 0 - 99 with 99 being the best. It is calculated based on dozens of data points.
It's intended to help employers know who they're talking to is real, and not a fake identity.