- Reviewing and analyzing company sites and content for areas that can be improved and optimized.
- Identifying powerful, relevant keywords and calls-to-action to convert visitors.
- Fluency in SEO core elements including, but not limited to: Keyword Research, Technical SEO (UX, site architecture, URL structure, XML sitemaps, canonical tags, dynamic/static pages, etc.), On-Page Optimization (Metadata, Headings, Content, Anchor Links, Navigation, etc.)
- Experience with link building, outreach, and proper usage while representing the brand in the best possible way.
- Local Search and Off-Page Optimization (outreach, earned media placements, etc.), Understanding of basic HTML, CSS, and code structure as it relates to SEO.
- Solid written communication skills.
- developed with e-commerce frameworks like Shopify and WordPress.
Onlinejobs.ph "ID Proof" indicates if "they are who they say they are".
It DOES NOT indicate skill level.
ID Proof scores are 0 - 99 with 99 being the best. It is calculated based on dozens of data points.
It's intended to help employers know who they're talking to is real, and not a fake identity.