• Outbound calling, taking inbound calls, cold calling, coordination and
scheduling according to campaign directives.
• Following different communication and rebuttal scripts when speaking
to a seller/customer/client.
• Obtains client/customer information; interviewing clients; and verifying
• Researching required information using available resources.
• Routing calls to the appropriate resources.
• Document/notate all call information according to the standards and
• Following up customer/client calls as required.
• Evaluating acquired information from customer/clients for submission
• Maintains and improves call quality by adhering to standards and call
• Meets individual/team qualitative and quantitative targets.
• Other duties as assigned.
Onlinejobs "ID Proof" Indicator Indicates if "they are who they say they are".
DOES NOT Indicates skill level.
ID Proof scores are 0 - 100 with 100 being the best. It is calculated based on dozens of data points.
It's intended to help employers know who they're talking to is real, and not a fake indentity.