Looking for part-time work (4 hours/day)
at $6.20/hour ($545.6/month)
April 27th, 2023 (33 days ago)
Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering
May 24th, 2021
I'm an exceptional project manager and executive assistant with over 4 years of cross-functional project management and executive assistant experience, particularly in the energy industry.
As a PROJECT MANAGER:
• I've managed BIG-TICKET CapEx projects such as electrical substation development and transmission line construction projects.
• I've also managed SUSTAINABILITY projects with a special focus on the company-wide transition to electric vehicles (EV) and the complete shift of supply source to 100% renewable energy for company facilities.
• I can handle any type of project since my foundational knowledge on project management are based on what is prescribed by the Project Management Institute (PMI).
The main skills I leverage on are as follows:
1. STAKEHOLDER MANAGEMENT - PMs need to over-communicate 90% of the time
2. COMMUNICATION SKILLS - Fluent in English, both written and verbal
3. IMPLEMENTATION PLANNING - Adept with PM tools such as MS Project
As an EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT:
• I have served as an Executive Assistant/Chief of Staff to the First Vice President of the number one electric distribution utility company in the Philippines.
• I assisted the FVP in leading a range of strategic initiatives critical to sustaining, scaling, and growing our business.
• I acted as the FVP's alter ego and proxy on important company decisions and have taken on important projects that would otherwise owned by the FVP.
Being the FVP's right hand, I operated with the following skillset:
1. SYSTEMS THINKING - Processes and decisions need to have a framework
2. PROJECT MANAGEMENT - Needs a strong integrator for cross-function projects
3. INFLUENCIAL LEADER - Ability to lead and work with any type of people
With my project management skills and executive assistant experience, I am confident that I will contribute greatly to the success and growth of your company.
“Thanks again for OnlineJobs.ph. It's incredible and really helps my business tremendously. Much Respect!”
- Steve Raiken
Onlinejobs.ph "ID Proof" indicates if "they are who they say they are".
It DOES NOT indicate skill level.
ID Proof scores are 0 - 99 with 99 being the best. It is calculated based on dozens of data points.
It's intended to help employers know who they're talking to is real, and not a fake identity.