• Monitor and record financial transactions according to company policies and regulations.
• Perform month-end accounting activities such as reconciliations and journal entries.
• Ensure compliance with various statutory reporting and requirements such as financial statements, taxes,
permits, and licenses.
• Perform financial analysis and reporting to management as needed.
• Perform payroll calculation.
• Prepare tax analysis report such as withholding tax, value added tax and income tax.
• Prepare alphalist for 1604CF and 1604E as well as VAT Reconciliation of Listings for Enforcement and
BIR Form 2316.
• Generate financial reports and statements to managers for review.
• Respond to accounting inquiries from management in a timely fashion.
• Assist in auditing activities by providing necessary information and preparing requested documentations.
• Provide guidance to other tea
• Perform other tasks as assigned from time to time.
In my previous experience as Assurance Associate, I was able to review and analyze financial records to ensure that data was accurate and in compliance with applicable standards, perform substantive audit procedures to gather relevant audit evidence and prepared working papers. My current employment as Chief Accountant, I'm responsible in monitoring and recording financial transactions, financial and tax analysis and reporting.
Onlinejobs "ID Proof" Indicator Indicates if "they are who they say they are".
DOES NOT Indicates skill level.
ID Proof scores are 0 - 100 with 100 being the best. It is calculated based on dozens of data points.
It's intended to help employers know who they're talking to is real, and not a fake indentity.