- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Has good word and excel skills
- Has excellent listening abilities and grammar knowledge
- Accurate and fast-keying typing skills
- Handy with Microsoft office applications and different social media platforms
- Knows basic web designing, editing tools such as Canva and Photoshop and willing to learn other software applications as well
- Basic knowledge with project management tools such as Asana, Trello, Gsuite, and hubstaff.
Onlinejobs.ph "ID Proof" indicates if "they are who they say they are".
It DOES NOT indicate skill level.
ID Proof scores are 0 - 99 with 99 being the best. It is calculated based on dozens of data points.
It's intended to help employers know who they're talking to is real, and not a fake identity.