- Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports
- Develop and implement databases, data collection systems, data analytics and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality
- Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/data systems
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Filter and “clean” data by reviewing computer reports and performance indicators to locate and correct code problems
- Work with management to prioritize business and information needs
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities
- Deliver ad hoc reports
- Accurate and timely delivery of reports meeting established standards & deadlines.
I have 4 years of experience teaching English as a Secondary Language. I was teaching pronunciation, grammar, reading, writing, listening, TOEIC and TOEFL classes. I handled students that ages from 3 – 65 years old. Develops a curriculum that takes an overall approach to English study or they may focus on a specific aspect of language use, such as life skills, literacy, or vocational and workplace English.
I have almost 2 years of experience as a Customer Representative. I've completed voluntary customer service training to learn ways to enhance customer satisfaction and improve productivity. I was able to helped the company attain the highest customer service ratings. I became one of the mentors for both new and established employees. I was given a task to audit calls and coach co – employees to help them enhance their performances.
Onlinejobs "ID Proof" Indicator Indicates if "they are who they say they are".
DOES NOT Indicates skill level.
ID Proof scores are 0 - 100 with 100 being the best. It is calculated based on dozens of data points.
It's intended to help employers know who they're talking to is real, and not a fake indentity.