BOOKKEEPER /GENERAL ACCOUNTANT
• Prepare monthly Financial reports using Accounting system
• Prepare Cash flow reports
• Preparing BIR monthly reports
• Make necessary adjustments to the financial reports when necessary
• Responsible for forecasting all the possible expenses and income
• Manages all activities in the accounts payable/receivable function
• Ensures timely payments of vendor invoices and expense vouchers and maintains accurate records and control reports.
• Manages collection activities such as sending follow-up inquiries, negotiating with past due accounts.
• Supervise and assist AP staff for the disbursement function and AR staff for invoicing
• Coordinates with bank personnel for all company disbursements/loan as needed.
• Prepares monthly closing journals, accruals, depreciation and other recurring expenses
• Responsible for cashflow forecast and bank reconciliation
i have 3 years experience as HumanResources Jobs
i have 19 years experience in the field of accoutning
Onlinejobs "ID Proof" Indicator Indicates if "they are who they say they are".
DOES NOT Indicates skill level.
ID Proof scores are 0 - 100 with 100 being the best. It is calculated based on dozens of data points.
It's intended to help employers know who they're talking to is real, and not a fake indentity.