- Computer literate, proficient in Microsoft Word and PowerPoint, basic Excel and Publisher; can navigate in social media platforms and websites (i.e.
- Fluent in written and verbal English; strong communication skills
- Knowledge of basic photography
- Team player
- Keen sense of professionalism
- Results-oriented, hardworking and highly-motivated.
- Excellent organizational skills
- Understand the importance of customer relations and the impact it can have on a company
- Understand and value the customer’s needs and concerns in providing them withhigh quality service
- Appreciate and value the quality of life as much as quality of work.
- Good sense of initiative, creativity, and a positive outlook on learning and
As a freelance marketing assistant for 5 years in a company with a CEO based in Canada, I also have some experience in some virtual assistant skills. I also have 3 years on-and-off experience in transcribing audio files.
Onlinejobs "ID Proof" Indicator Indicates if "they are who they say they are".
DOES NOT Indicates skill level.
ID Proof scores are 0 - 100 with 100 being the best. It is calculated based on dozens of data points.
It's intended to help employers know who they're talking to is real, and not a fake indentity.