1. Managing the development and growth of enzyme products offered to clients within Wellness, Food and Nutrition, Beauty and Personal Care, and other industries as defined by the Business Unit.
2. Responsibility for account management of major accounts and maintaining a good relationship with the respective stakeholders.
3. Identifying business opportunities, and converting them to profitable transactions through customer value creation and project management.
4. Supporting and implementing defined sales strategies to enhance business growth and meet sales targets of the Business Unit.
5. To be a self- motivated person responsible to find opportunities / new clients and can properly qualify as well as manage a sales pipeline.
6. Fostering a positive dynamic teamwork and trusted relationship with BU teams, customer/client and supplier/principal.
7. Create and develop sales strategies to enhance business growth of enzymes products.
8. Prepare for project reviews and business reviews and action planning sessions with the Assistant Business Unit Manager and/or Business Unit Manager.
9. Technical background in petroleum products.
10. Customer complaint handling.
Onlinejobs "ID Proof" Indicator Indicates if "they are who they say they are".
DOES NOT Indicates skill level.
ID Proof scores are 0 - 100 with 100 being the best. It is calculated based on dozens of data points.
It's intended to help employers know who they're talking to is real, and not a fake indentity.