#Digital Marketing and SEO Specialist#
"I know what is your goals"
It's either increasing Sales or Profits, Leads, Traffics, Brand Awareness, Engagements, or Brand Development for your business. Is it?
And you are looking for someone who can help you to improve the inorganic (advertisement) and organic (landing page or website optimization or known as seo) for your website to achieve your goals in your growing business. Right?
Then it is a great thing that you found me. I am here to offer myself as one of your business assets that will focus on business planning, advertising, marketing, technical configurations, and data analysis, or in short as your reliable marketing expert that you will be a partner in your success.
- Lead Generation
- Social Media Management
- Frontend and Backend of WordPress or Shopify Website
(Increasing the visibility of the website from the search engines organically)
Benefits: Showing the website from the search engines base on keywords without ads or less spending on ads.
- Design and technical analysis for your website and landing pages to make them optimize. Note: It requires a help from web developer/designer and SEO writer.
- Optimize the social media pages for engagement improvements.
- Spying competitor keywords, content, and other marketing strategies.
- Managing campaigns -
- Run and test ads from multiple experienced platforms such as
My main concern is Return On Investment (ROI) from Ads or PPC campaigns. I will optimize an ad account and the campaigns not only to increase traffic or clicks but for conversions also. I send weekly or monthly reports via google data studio as possible if have connectors and provide performance comparisons. Will Also conduct an analysis of the behaviors of the audiences from the campaigns through Google Analytics 4.
#Marketing Tools and Strategy#
- Additional using Microsoft Clarity to monitor the audience behavior inside the website.
- Using Google Tag Manager API for advanced configuration of tracking events and conversions.
- Using Semrush, Moz, or other tools to analyze/spy on the competitors' strategy including ads and keywords.
- Funnels and flywheel model analysis strategy.
- Audience remarketing / retargeting.
- Boost the Average Order Value (AOV) and the Lifetime Value (LTV) of your customers.
- Customer satisfaction and loyalty strategy.
- Lead research and prospecting.
- Trend awareness.
- Other marketing strategies for brand awareness.
- Website SEO Audits.
- On-Page and Off-Page SEO Analysis.
- SEO Strategy.
- Website Keywords Research.
- Local SEO / Google My Business.
- SSL and Cloudflare Set-Up.
- Improving URL Structures.
- SEO Penalty Checking.
- Page Speed Optimization.
- SEO Tools -
- Screaming Frog
- Semrush, Moz or Ahrefs
- Google Search Console
- Google Keyword Planner, Google Trends, and other keyword tools
- Rankmath SEO or Yeost SEO
- WP Rocket
I cannot discuss everything here including sales funnels and others so let's make a personal discussion and let's make our business competitive with others.
Looking forward to being a part of your success.
#Service Desk/Help Desk/Desktop Support/Customer and Technical Support#
Here is the list of business types that I handled phone calls
- School Enrollment Inquiries
- E-commerce dropshipping inquiries
- Techncal call support
My area of strength is Software Support. Also knowledgeable in:
- Windows Active Directory (GPO)
- Microsoft Exchange Server
- WLAN, LAN, VLAN Connectivity
- Voice LAN Networking (VoIP)
- Vmware Vsphere Management or VDI Management
- Windows Update Management
- Microsoft Office 365 Support
- Windows 7, 8, 10 Management
- MACOS Management
- Android and Iphone
- Printer set-up and connectivity
- Virus Removal
Applications and tools that I've used
# Cisco any Connect
# Avaya Phone
# Cisco Phone (Hardphone and Softphone)
# Microsoft Standard and O365
# Google Docx
Communication and Sharescreen RemoteTools
# Microsoft Teams
# Cisco Jabber
Other Remote tools
# Cisco BMC
# Sales Force
# Service Now
Digital Marketing Resume:
Onlinejobs.ph "ID Proof" indicates if "they are who they say they are".
It DOES NOT indicate skill level.
ID Proof scores are 0 - 99 with 99 being the best. It is calculated based on dozens of data points.
It's intended to help employers know who they're talking to is real, and not a fake identity.