Looking for full-time work (8 hours/day)
at $12.00/hour ($2,112.00/month)
September 2nd, 2023 (32 days ago)
February 2nd, 2021
I am a Paid Ads Specialist with years of experience in SEM/PPC and Social Media Marketing. I also have 5 years' experience in Events Management and Sales Marketing
I have managed a portfolio of client's pay-per-click campaigns in Google Ads (Search, Display, Remarketing, Shopping, Performance Max, Gmail, Youtube) and Microsoft Ads platforms — from initial strategy and build through to ongoing management, optimization, and reporting.
HIGHLIGHTS OF QUALIFICATION
• I can provide end-to-end SEM/PPC management. Take ownership of the account and the results.
• I love keeping up to date with the latest developments in the PPC space, and always be looking for new tactics and strategies to test and implement. The digital world is always changing.
• I can provide strategic recommendations on landing pages/client websites to support the advertising campaign and maximize the potential success of the campaign
• I can write persuasive, direct response ad copy that engages & sells with high QS
• I am familiar with testing and optimization of ad copy, targeting and bid strategies
• I know and I can manage client budgets effectively. I can run accounts with $500 monthly ad spend up to $50,000 monthly ad spend
• I can do reporting as well - including identifying and delivering useable insights as well as tactical recommendations
• I have the most experience with setting up Google Ads: basic search ads, display ads, shopping including set-up of merchant center and feeds, Youtube Ads, and remarketing.
• I can manage Bing Ads, Instagram Ads, and
• I am data-driven when it comes to decision making – I know what data to look at to diagnose problems in an account, how to interpret the data and make decisions on it
• Inquisitive and analytical mind I have learned to love analyzing data and performance.
• Creative at its finest.
Tools I am familiar with:
• Google Analytics• Google Search Console• Google Tag Manager• Google Ads Editor• Microsoft Ads Editor• Google Data Studio• SEMRush• Spyfu• Hubspot• Optimyzer• Page Speed Insights• Keyword Wrapper•
• I have experience in PR and Marketing too, specifically Events Management – organizing on ground events, pocket press cons and large-scale concerts in Manila, Philippines
• I have done Sales Marketing – getting sponsors and press for events.
• I can host and I love to blog especially when I am travelling.
Onlinejobs.ph "ID Proof" indicates if "they are who they say they are".
It DOES NOT indicate skill level.
ID Proof scores are 0 - 99 with 99 being the best. It is calculated based on dozens of data points.
It's intended to help employers know who they're talking to is real, and not a fake identity.