I'm an experienced data entry specialist, as I worked on this field for almost 8 years. I am good on data entry and proofreading of documents and been an expert on quality checking for 5 years in different companies. And also, I love researching and creating instruction manuals, events and travel planning. I can also teach English to Tagalog translation if needed. I can also help my client on some minor computer technical issues.
I'm a patient, flexible and organized person seeking for a job that will utilize my analytical skills to evaluate the accuracy, readability and relevance of the collected data with the requirements of the organization and
• Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Knowledgeable on Google sheets and google drive
• Knowledgeable in some computer interfaces or different types of software and hardware (CRM/Salesforce/Tableau/Citrix/Navicat Premium database)
• Web research and admin/customer service tasks
• Data Mining and cleaning
• Instruction manual making
• Canva and Picture editing
• Performing special tasks/reports
I have 8 years with English. I've worked as Trainer/Quality Specialist in a BPO/Encoding company for almost 7 years. Answering and communicating with American clients via call and email. I also worked as a Quality Analyst for Cisco Company for 2 years. Communicating with American clients via call and emails
Onlinejobs "ID Proof" Indicator Indicates if "they are who they say they are".
DOES NOT Indicates skill level.
ID Proof scores are 0 - 100 with 100 being the best. It is calculated based on dozens of data points.
It's intended to help employers know who they're talking to is real, and not a fake indentity.