I have been working for the past eight years as a Fraud Inbound Specialist for US customers and moved my career as a Virtual Assistant for the past 6 years. Prior to that, I also worked as a Retention Agent for 3 and a half years. With my years of experience in the BPO industry here in the Philippines, I can say that I am confident to handle any customer issues and concerns.
People find me to be an upbeat, self-motivated team player with excellent communication skills. I have had a variety of customer service experiences through which I was able to successfully develop and strengthened my ability to handle any type of customer issue. I'd also like to describe myself as a person with a versatile skill-set and a willingness to go the extra mile to satisfy a customer. I am a very goal-oriented person, open-minded, and always willing to learn new things.
I am capable of planning, scheduling, and handling different
Working from home is a dream for many, especially for a mother like me. I can save many hidden costs associated with going to work. What I usually do to stay focused while working is to avoid temptation and interruptions from my family, neighbors, and friends. I exert special effort to make it known to them that I am working and unavailable within work hours despite my physical presence at home.
1. Order processing, Inbound, and Outbound call,
2. Evaluates agents before and after training.
3. Collaborates with training, operations, and recruiting in the use of language evaluation tools.
4. Evaluates applicants in terms of communication skills through an interview or call simulation.
5. Provides coaching and feedback to agents, trainers, and team lead.
6. Creates and/or tailor-fits modules depending on the needs of the learners after training needs analysis.
7. Certified trainers and leaders using a language evaluation tool.
I have 4 years of experience in processing orders via email and phone calls and 6 years as a Virtual Assistant handling different tasks.
Onlinejobs.ph "ID Proof" indicates if "they are who they say they are".
It DOES NOT indicate skill level.
ID Proof scores are 0 - 99 with 99 being the best. It is calculated based on dozens of data points.
It's intended to help employers know who they're talking to is real, and not a fake identity.