I worked as a Portfolio Manager with Globe Telecommunications from 2016 to 2018.
The role is mainly focused on supporting the Director of Methods and Governance by applying my skills on:
- Portfolio management
- Metrics and KPI analysis
- Process improvement
In 2018, I got promoted as Project Manager handling multiple demands with different complexities. I was able to handle a total of 7 complex projects up to 2021. This position required me to use my project management skills such as:
- Stakeholder management
- Business analysis
- Requirements management
- Budget planning
- Timeline management
- Issue and Risk management
- Change management
- Quality management
During my role as Project Manager, I received the following nominations and awards:
- 2020 - Awarded - Project Manager of the Year
- 2019 - Nominated - Above and Beyond Performer of the Year
I am still working as a Project Manager here in the Philippines.
Other awards received throughout my corporate career:
- 2015 - Awarded - LIKHA” (The Value Creator Award) : Leadership Contribution Area Category
- 2013 - Awarded - “BAYANIHAN” Award (“The Team Efficiency Award”) by implementing two (2) new automated report templates using Macros in Microsoft Excel 2013
I just recently started a virtual assistant role for an online learning school in Singapore. I was with them for a year.
Onlinejobs.ph "ID Proof" indicates if "they are who they say they are".
It DOES NOT indicate skill level.
ID Proof scores are 0 - 99 with 99 being the best. It is calculated based on dozens of data points.
It's intended to help employers know who they're talking to is real, and not a fake identity.