I help business owners create sound decisions by providing timely and reliable financial data through bookkeeping services.
I also help business owners create a healthy cash flow by creating effective processes and controls in place to monitor accounts receivable, accounts payable, and inventory. I ensure that cash flow is at optimum by ensuring receivables are collected on time and fully utilizing the trading terms when paying supplier invoices.
I will help you with your daily, weekly, and monthly tasks and provide strong back-end support so you can focus on growing your business.
1. Full bookkeeping services and reports
2. Sales and Accounts Receivable - creating entries, invoicing / billing, monitoring of Aged Receivable, collection
3. Purchases and Accounts Payable - creating entries, scheduling of payments, payment processing
4. Inventory - monitoring of stocks, creating an ideal restocking level
5. Accounts Reconciliation - including Receivables, Payables, Bank and Credit Card
6. Set up your Company file in Quickbooks
7. Create a Chart of Accounts
8. Accounts catch-up and clean-up using Quickbooks Online
- Quickbooks Certified
- Familiar with Xero and MYOB
- Well-versed with MS Office like Excel and Word
- Knowledgeable with International Financial Reporting Standards
- strong analytical skill
- a team player but can work independently
- efficient and trustworthy
I am a highly motivated individual and can work with minimal to zero supervision. I always consider my client's business as my own, hence, I try my best to deliver results and achieve my client's goal.
I have 8 years experience in Audit and preparation of Financial Statements and ITR.
Onlinejobs.ph "ID Proof" indicates if "they are who they say they are".
It DOES NOT indicate skill level.
ID Proof scores are 0 - 99 with 99 being the best. It is calculated based on dozens of data points.
It's intended to help employers know who they're talking to is real, and not a fake identity.