– Administrative support
– Travel planning
– Meeting arrangements
– Qualifying and prospecting leads
– Quality lead generation
– Rapport building
– Accurate data entry
– Business Development
– Social Media Management
– Business growth and retention
– Strong customer service skills
– Can proactively identify, make decisions and resolve customer issues
– Target and outcome-oriented-Ability to analyse the market and target potential clients
– Creative thinker and possess ability to resolve critical problems
– Proficient in working with Microsoft CRM software and other common computer software such as Power Point, MS Word, Outlook and MS Excel
– Strong verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills-Ability to work well under pressure with minimum supervision
– Ability to organise, prioritise, and multitask
– Ability to determine problem areas and recommend solutions-Impeccable follow up skills skill summary
Onlinejobs "ID Proof" Indicator Indicates if "they are who they say they are".
DOES NOT Indicates skill level.
ID Proof scores are 0 - 100 with 100 being the best. It is calculated based on dozens of data points.
It's intended to help employers know who they're talking to is real, and not a fake indentity.