Current Employment Status:
Hired Full Time on Sep 14, 2022
Looking for full-time work (8 hours/day)
at $4.65/hour ($818.4/month)
April 16th, 2023 (44 days ago)
November 22nd, 2020
As a highly experienced virtual assistant, I bring a diverse range of skills and expertise to the table, honed through years of service in various industries. My background as a General Virtual Assistant for Vacation Rentals, such as Airbnb, has equipped me with a strong understanding of the needs of vacation rental businesses. With a focus on customer service, I am dedicated to providing exceptional client support with a professional and efficient approach. My background in social media management, including content creation and audience engagement, further strengthens my skill set. My previous experience as a Customer Service Team Leader has sharpened my leadership skills and ability to provide performance feedback, ensuring that I can provide valuable support to your organization.
- Inbound and Outbound calls
- Communications with guests through Airbnb and Hospitable
- Communications with housekeepers, contractors, and property owners through Ooma and Gmail
- Manage housekeepers' schedules in Turno (previously called the Turnoverbnb app)
- Manage job postings in Indeed for housekeeping position
- Interview and onboard new housekeepers
- Manage company files and documents in Dropbox
- Manage company
- Create manuals for house rules and guidelines
- Create infographics, software tour videos, and floorplans using CANVA.
- Manage property smart lock codes through Remotelock and Yale
- Send daily rankings and occupancy reports using Rankbreeze
- Create engaging content on Instagram &
- Engage customers through DMs and comments
- Increase organic followers
- Manage and supervise teammates to exceed the program goals
- Handle escalated calls
I am proficient in the following:
- Microsoft Outlook
- Microsoft Word
- Microsoft Powerpoint
- Gmail, Yahoo, AOL
- Google Drive, iCloud, Dropbox
- Slack, Ooma Office,
- Turno (previously called the Turnoverbnb app)
- Paypal, Payoneer, Wise
“Thanks again for OnlineJobs.ph. It's incredible and really helps my business tremendously. Much Respect!”
- Steve Raiken
Onlinejobs.ph "ID Proof" indicates if "they are who they say they are".
It DOES NOT indicate skill level.
ID Proof scores are 0 - 99 with 99 being the best. It is calculated based on dozens of data points.
It's intended to help employers know who they're talking to is real, and not a fake identity.