Customer Service Agent II, Back Office
• Heads, coordinates, delegates and release completion report on projects assigned to the group
• Assists the Team Lead in completing, monitoring and providing analysis on group’s performance against objectives.
• Serves as the L1 escalation point of Database Associate in the absence of a Team Lead
• Ensures group’s compliance to correct work flow, CRM tools and transaction log
• Conducts Quality Assurance monitoring, evaluation and coaching to group members
• Performs Job Cards Processing at least 4 hours especially on peak season / hours
Develops, improves & documents group support’s processes and methodologies accuracy• Creates, develops and documents training modules of current support to equip a newly hired Database Associate
• Follows prescribed problem resolution procedures
• Properly escalates product issues that are irresolvable and not available on the knowledge base
• Ensures that all data is collected accurately
• Ensures that group service levels are achieved as communicated by the Account Manager and/or Team Lead• Adheres to company policies
• Conducts group discussions to address performance improvement• Attends trainings, workshops, seminars that aids in performance excellence
Queue Manager / Sub-Subject Matter Expert
• Responsible for the management of cards received – sorting and distribution of cards received, checking of any unfinished assigned cards, and making recommendations if overtime is needed to meet Service
• Daily reporting of work assignment summary to supervisor and OMD
• Train new employees on some work processes as delegated by supervisor
• Assist the SME in generation of data and checking of error report from the client
Customer Service Agent I, Back Office
• Participate in the process of loading, pulling data, reconciling historical data and validating/correcting against central data base
• Ensure accuracy of data loaded in the system by doing analysis and reporting any discrepancy found
7 years and 7 months in Data Entry
Onlinejobs "ID Proof" Indicator Indicates if "they are who they say they are".
DOES NOT Indicates skill level.
ID Proof scores are 0 - 100 with 100 being the best. It is calculated based on dozens of data points.
It's intended to help employers know who they're talking to is real, and not a fake indentity.