WORK EXPERIENCE: • Inbound
• Customer Service
• Technical Assistant
• Loyalty and Retention
• E-commerceCustomer Service Experiences:
• Answering customer calls and
• Answering queries using social media
• Customer service on any other business-related tasks
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Easily learn online tools and business processes.
• Familiarity with social media platforms such as
• Highly trainable, committed, have attention to detail, are self-starters, and are problem solvers.
• Can multi-task and work under pressure.
• Practices a high level of confidentiality
• Should be available and reachable anytime and willing to work long and flexible hours.
E-COMMERCE CUSTOMER SERVICE EXPERIENCE:
• Responds to the customer's web inquiry
• Assist customers with product selection.
• Process refunds and replacement orders
SHORT-TERM RENTAL EXPERIENCE
• Assist guests with booking reservations, modifying existing reservations, and addressing any
concerns or special requests.
• Respond to guest requests and complaints in a timely and professional manner.
• Coordinate with other departments, such as property management, housekeeping, and maintenance, to address guest needs and resolve any issues during their stay.
• Respond promptly, professionally, and courteously to guest inquiries and requests via phone,
Business Applications Knowledge:
Onlinejobs.ph "ID Proof" indicates if "they are who they say they are".
It DOES NOT indicate skill level.
ID Proof scores are 0 - 99 with 99 being the best. It is calculated based on dozens of data points.
It's intended to help employers know who they're talking to is real, and not a fake identity.