- - - NEW but TRAINED and QUALIFIED - - -
I understand that business owners would lean towards experience when hiring someone which makes it a challenge for a newbie freelancer like me to get noticed. However, I also believe that business owners want someone who can deliver quality results, who has a heart towards the job and the people he works with. And that someone can be NEW and INEXPERIENCED but TRAINED and QUALIFIED like ME.
Hi, this is
1. General Virtual Assistance - data entry in Word, excel or Google Docs, transcription (voi
2. Social Media Management and Marketing - set-up social media accounts
3. Website Creation, Optimization and Management - keyword research for a website, website creation, website design, website optimization, adding pages, adding posts, landing pages, adding content in websites
4. Search-engine Optimization (SEO) - blog commenting (to increase links to your site), participating in discussion forums or message boards (more promotion), SEO writing, Press release writing, Newsletter writing, copywriting, directory submission, site analysis, keyword research, SEO campaign plan, competitor analysis, landing page set-up/creation, Web Master submission, Sitemap submissions, on-page optimization, off-page optimization, social bookmarking (Digg, Stumble Upon, Reddit, Delicious), creating a social bookmarking tracking sheet, forum participation/moderation, creating backlinks/link building, weekly/monthly Google analytics & traffic reports, monthly keyword ranking reports
I may not be an EXPERT (yet) but I know all experts started from being a newbie. I know I can get there and YOU will be a big part of that journey. Thank you and looking forward to be working with you soon.
7 out of 9 ships that I had worked on were with foreign nationals mostly European crew so that's about more than 5 years of experience.
Onlinejobs "ID Proof" Indicator Indicates if "they are who they say they are".
DOES NOT Indicates skill level.
ID Proof scores are 0 - 100 with 100 being the best. It is calculated based on dozens of data points.
It's intended to help employers know who they're talking to is real, and not a fake indentity.