- Experienced Producer with a demonstrated history of working in the events and video production services industry.
- Wrote various scripts for events, in-company videos, and web reality documentaries.
- Handled and produced various events and shooting projects with roles not limited to project manager, executive producer, coordinator, stage manager, and writer.
- Currently supports international stakeholders for various shows at multiples countries across Asia Pacific, Americas, and Europe. Support includes onboarding exhibitors and speakers, website management, data management, and creating post showcase feedback.
- Fluent in English and Tagalog, has basic knowledge of Korean and Japanese.
I currently support international exhibitions and trade shows and worked with different business units and stakeholders. Support includes onboarding exhibitors and speakers, website management, data management, and creating post showcase feedback.
I have 19 years of experience with English as I started learning the language when I started school. I have collaborated and worked with different nationalities such as Thais, Chinese, and Indonesians at international conferences. I also have experience in assisting Japanese students in their English language courses. Currently, I work with various stakeholders from the US, UK, and across the Asia Pacific.
I have experience in campus journalism, events scriptwriting, copywriting, and scriptwriting.
I have produced events and video projects.
Onlinejobs.ph "ID Proof" indicates if "they are who they say they are".
It DOES NOT indicate skill level.
ID Proof scores are 0 - 99 with 99 being the best. It is calculated based on dozens of data points.
It's intended to help employers know who they're talking to is real, and not a fake identity.