Looking for part-time work (4 hours/day)
at $16.56/hour ($1457.28/month)
May 12th, 2023 (23 days ago)
December 25th, 2013
Self-motivated and very dedicated when it comes to work. Well-organized and task-driven person.
- Exceeding the client's expectations
- Increase and enhance skills and be able to apply them.
- Establish a Personal Brand
WordPress Developer | SEO | Content Writer | Senior QA Analyst | Photoshop | Video Editing | Audacity | E-commerce | Minimum Experience in Infusionsoft and Clickfunnels
Experience in WordPress Development, SEO, and Content Writer:
- Installation and Setup of WordPress- Connecting Domain Name to Hosted Site- Website Design and Development- Has experience in Divi Builder and Elementor- SEO Optimization
- Writing Articles
Experience in Infusionsoft, Clickfunnels:
- Basic knowledge of how to navigate Campaign Builder, created new products, order forms, and payment plans in Infusionsoft, and able to create thank you page from Clickfunnels.
Experiences in QA Testing:
- Manual QA Testing of Mobile Application and Web Applications
- Test cases creation, regression testing, mobile testing, web testing, black box testing, compatibility testing, cross-browser testing, etc...
- Conducts review, analysis, and investigation of defects raised.
- Extract transaction logs via Back-end Database using Oracle SQL Developer.
- Has knowledge in JIRA
Experience in Video Editing and Photoshop:
- Video editing using Camtasia and converting of videos to Mp3 using Audacity
- Create YouTube Thumbnails
- Basic Photoshop
- Has Talkia Software (Text to Speech Software)
Experience in E-commerce (Poshmark, Shopify, Amazon):
- Fix suppressed items on amazon
- List items on E-commerce platforms such as Poshmark, Shopify, Amazon
- Has experience using Commentsold and List Perfectly tool.
“Thanks again for OnlineJobs.ph. It's incredible and really helps my business tremendously. Much Respect!”
- Steve Raiken
Onlinejobs.ph "ID Proof" indicates if "they are who they say they are".
It DOES NOT indicate skill level.
ID Proof scores are 0 - 99 with 99 being the best. It is calculated based on dozens of data points.
It's intended to help employers know who they're talking to is real, and not a fake identity.