1. Research - I gather as much information I need before I write the copy. Simple as it sounds, but I've learned the importance of this crucial step from David Ogilvy.
2. Writing compelling copy - I'm always a writer. I have written in different formats, mainly fiction, academic, and non-fiction blogger style. Though most of them are hobbies, it helped me a lot in building my copywriting skills and on the projects I worked on.
3. Understanding people - usually part of the research, I seek out how people make decisions for a certain product or service. This helps in creating an angle for our target audience.
4. Good command of English - As a writer, I have a good command of English since my client's audiences are English
5. Graphic Design Skills - As a social media manager and an article writer, one must have know-how in curating graphics to be included in the article and that can be posted on different social media platforms. I have good graphic design skills. I usually do graphics using Adobe Photoshop and Canva. I can also produce and edit some videos that can be posted on different social media platforms.
I have two years of experience as a Social Media Manager, I have handled several Facebook pages and other Social Networking accounts of my clients. I know how to create graphics using Adobe Photoshop, Canva, Adobe Illustrator. I also know how to create and edit videos using Vegas Pro, premiere pro, and Adobe products. I also know how to use scheduling software like Buffer and Hootsuite. Aside from being a Social Media Manager, I also work as a content creator. I write blog posts and content for my client's website. I write content for their podcast, a script for youtube videos and I can turn their podcast into a blog post. I also write emails for their email marketing.
Onlinejobs.ph "ID Proof" indicates if "they are who they say they are".
It DOES NOT indicate skill level.
ID Proof scores are 0 - 99 with 99 being the best. It is calculated based on dozens of data points.
It's intended to help employers know who they're talking to is real, and not a fake identity.