Customer Service Executive
• Managed customer calls effectively and efficiently in a complex, fast-paced and challenging call center environment.
• Attracts potential customers by answering product and service questions; suggesting information about other products and services.
• Resolves product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
• Build sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication and go extra mile to engage customers
• Handle complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits and follow up to ensure resolution
• Skilled in call center operations
• Determination and Persistence Work Ethic
• Eager and Willing to Add to Their Knowledge Base and Skills
• Adherence to Customer Service Procedure
I have 4 years experience with Customer Service Representative. Specializing emails, calls, chats, and processing order thru Shopify. Also, directly coordinating with Logistics if needed
I have been working in companies that are implementing English only policy for 4 years now. Email management is my forte, this is my everyday tasks and will surely provide excellent customer care.
I am a licensed Midwife and had a year experience in midwifery field.
Onlinejobs "ID Proof" Indicator Indicates if "they are who they say they are".
DOES NOT Indicates skill level.
ID Proof scores are 0 - 100 with 100 being the best. It is calculated based on dozens of data points.
It's intended to help employers know who they're talking to is real, and not a fake indentity.