Dear Hiring Managers,
Prior to my VA career, I've been with eBay for 7 years providing customer service and 3 years in Google for a B2B project management as a Team Lead handling localization projects for all google product lines.
I started as a Data Entry Virtual Assistant in March of 2020. I immediately fell in love with the task and eventually transitioned to working from home full time. After few months, I started handling eBay, Amazon, and Shopify account for daily operation.
The daily task includes but is not limited to the following:
• Listing creation/optimization/photo editing
• Order processing
• Warranty Processing
• Amazon Seller Central - Data Analytics (P/L)
• Managing Selling performance
I also have a decent amount of experience as a
Through practice and continuous learning together with the right mindset, I was able to improve and sharpen my VA skills like the following:
• Accuracy and Strong Attention to Details
• Analytical Skills
• Coordination across the team
• Organizational and Time Management
• Task Prioritization
• Communication (Written and Verbal)
• Technical Skills (Different Software knowledge)Other Skills:• Data Analytics
• Project Management
• Process Documentation
• File Management
• Google Sheets/Data Management
• ClickFunnels (Web Design)
• Data Studio
What separates me from others is the strong drive to complete assigned tasks, I always work with integrity and with a caring attitude towards my client's business.
• Primary: Desktop with AMD Ryzen 7 CPU
• Back-Up: I Core 7 Dell INSPIRON 7591 (Laptop)
• Internet Speed: 80 MBPS
• Backup Internet: 15 MBPS (Prepaid Wifi)
Social Media/Contact Details:
• Slack Id: U019EERP5HS (
• Phone Number:
eCommerce VA | eCommerce Customer Service | Amazon FBA | Shopify, eBay and Amazon Account Management | Virtual Assistance | Project Management (B2B) | People Management
Onlinejobs.ph "ID Proof" indicates if "they are who they say they are".
It DOES NOT indicate skill level.
ID Proof scores are 0 - 99 with 99 being the best. It is calculated based on dozens of data points.
It's intended to help employers know who they're talking to is real, and not a fake identity.